Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been so happy to see a cat before in my life!!!!!! Skylar has this habit of "talking" to me around 4:00-5:00 am every morning, and I thought it was really annoying...Until this morning!!!! I heard him calling, and I went outside and called him and he came flying to me and let me pick him up! I think he was as happy to see me as I was to see him! Other then being a little dehydrated, which I think being inside and getting plenty of water should take care of(I'm calling my vet today just to make sure that's the best course of action, though). No new sores or abcesses, and he hasn't lost any weight, so I guess he was the one eating the food I was leaving out!!! From now on I'm going to be alot more careful about making sure he has his collar on and making sure my brothers close the screen door tightly when they come in and out to prevent this from happening again!!!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Its so good to hear that he's back with you! And even more so that he seems completely fine... although I'm sure he's a bit scared and tired and needs a nice soft bed to sleep the day away in :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I know you must be so relieved!! I'm so glad Skylar's home safe and sound!!

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
That is so wonderful! Have you heard back from the people wanting to give Skylar a home? I really hope that they are suitable, because I know you've been looking for a really long time. Best wishes for Skylar and Gracie's mom!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Glad he's home safe and sound. Maybe he'll think twice about another adventure like that! :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
baggy said:
Glad he's home safe and sound. Maybe he'll think twice about another adventure like that! :)
I think he will LOL He's barely moved off my bed all day, he's definatly glad to be nice and comfortable in his air conditioned house again LOL

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jeanie said:
Thank goodness! What a worry that was, and we were all worrying with you! I'll bet you hate to give him up now. I can tell you love him. :)
It will be VERY hard for me to let him go, I mean how could you not get attatched? I think that's the hardest part of fostering, knowing that you're just there to love them and prepare them for a good home, and I feel like I've done that, and Skylar will give his new family as much love and joy as he's given me. I guess that's alway why some people say it's easier to adopt a baby then it is to get one of my foster kids LOL I'm very picky, I want to make sure it's a good fit before I let one go!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts