Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in Cat Chat how the little white kitten and I had a special connection yesterday. Well, today, he came over again (I don't touch him, he just wriggles his way across the nest, with Scully watching the whole thing). My mom was there and got some great shots of him:

Eye contact...

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I just wanta say again.. to cute.. i can't stop looking.. and you better keep posting pics! I am addicted to SCully and her babies!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Oh my goodness..... what cuteness! That is just SO adorable that he wiggles over to you... maybe he sees you as his second momma?? Great pictures... you'll be so happy you have those to keep and remember!

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now all four kittens are swarming over my mom's arms. They definately recognized our smells (I washed my hands this morning before petting them, and the kittens hissed at me - didn't like the floral fragrance I guess).

The white one is laying on his back pawing at her arm, the orange one (PJ) is getting his belly rubbed, the tortie on is on her back just staring at her feet, and the gray on is being petted with my mom's other hand. Scully is just stretched out on the floor next to my mom, sound asleep. Those big blue eyes are so stinkin' cute!

I would take some pictures, but my mom's not to keen on having her backside on the internet. :lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
awww they're sooo cute! are you keeping any of them or planning on giving them away? if it's the latter, i bet you're going to have a lot of trouble letting those little darlings go!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I love the pink color of their pretty little tosies ..oh and that chunky tummy ..yum :D
Mommy is adorable - thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Awww he's a little cream tabby - just like Ginza on this forum! And Twinkie and Bailey are also that color but they are longhaired. Cute cute cute! It's so good that you're getting them used to your smell and touch already -- it sounds like they will be very social kitties if you keep it up. Way to go!

·
Registered
983 Posts
He's gorgeous! :p it's great that you're handling him early, that will mean he'll grow up a mushy cuddlebuddy :p

Marsh was like that when we looked at him at the breeder. He was just 10 days old, and crawled to us on his unsteadly legs, and never cried once after being handled by us :) He was sooo adorable.. he was the only one to run to us, the other three kittens stayed with momma. ... NOW, Marsh is sooo lovable, he comes to me and just ties himself around my arm when i sleep, he'll purr up a storm and LOVES people :p

This one is special, are you keeping him? I would, if i were you :oops:

here's Marsh's early picture, he was few weeks in this one with a bit of mom's milk on his face:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Baby Marsh! I have to say RarePuss, that if I could have ONE cat on this forum that did not belong to me already, Marsh would be it, hands down.

·
Registered
983 Posts
ForJazz said:
Baby Marsh! I have to say RarePuss, that if I could have ONE cat on this forum that did not belong to me already, Marsh would be it, hands down.
Thanks!!! :) I'm sooo tempted to do a post of Marsh's baby pictures. I have at least 10 of him, his mom, and his sisters, and one is cuter than the other :p I have one that may make grown women cry :oops: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts