Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I hate #16- Who laughs when their cat is by a gator? Grrr.
I also didn't like #5- Poor kitten :(.

I LOVE #15- I wonder what happened to the cat?
I also LOVE #9- Sooooo adorable.

#11- Is there even a cat? I can't find it!

Thanks Susan!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm afraid I did laugh at #5. I thought the older cat was Mom and she was annoyed because her baby was wearing a hat...which is why she sort of whacked the hat off!

My daughter and her boyfriend insist they can see a cat, sort of in the middle of the picture a little to the left...but try as I might, I don't see it. I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
I liked the first one(?) of the cat watching the girl's bootie. That cracked me up. His face was like "What you got jiggling in there!?!?"

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Fun stuff :)!

I liked the momma cat rescuing her kitten off the slide, and Hermes who likes to be tossed onto the bed...

And there is a ginger-and-white kitty in the middle of the photo in #11, but I only saw it after I zoomed in a little....

Fran

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

Here's a hint. It is not an image within the scenery (like those paintings of pinto horses in snow). It is an actual cat, standing beside a small/thin clump of grass, more or less in the middle of the picture, but just off to the left side a wee bit.

Here's a "cheat sheet" picture with the cat circled, for anybody that wants the answer before it drives you absolutely bonkers! LOL

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
As soon as it was pointed out where to look (middle of the picture), I can see it clearly. Can't believe I didn't notice it before.

The kitten in the hat? That's just wrong. But......I laughed so hard! Then I had to watch it again. And laughed some more. :grin:

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Vivid Dawn...although even with the cheat sheet, it took me a few seconds to see it. I think I need stronger reading glasses!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts