Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that you now have a lot of places to put things! :lol: Heck, I'm just one big walking billboard!

Any takers? :lol: :lol:

Ciao!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking more along the lines of the OUTSIDE of my head! :lol: The older ya get, the more billboard space you have to advertise with.........RIGHT TIM & Don!? :lol: :lol:

Ciao!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Getting old

My Partner could make a fortune that way :lol:
I'll have to suggest it to him.
Our other money - spinning idea is that we are going to start sending Jimmy up chimneys 8O He'd make a great chimney sweep with his big fluffy tail.
(ONLY JOKING OF COURSE)

seashell

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Getting old

seashell said:
My Partner could make a fortune that way :lol:
I'll have to suggest it to him.
Our other money - spinning idea is that we are going to start sending Jimmy up chimneys 8O He'd make a great chimney sweep with his big fluffy tail.
(ONLY JOKING OF COURSE)

seashell
Uh oh, did I start a new trend here? :lol: WATCH OUT MEN OF THE WORLD, YOUR HEADS ARE WANTED! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shengmei said:
I thought some people in Asia already did that.

Women can use cleavage :wink:
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'd like to see a sample of the cleavage idea! :lol: :lol: (SLAP).....OUCH!! What did I say??? :lol: I'm only saying I was INTERTESTED is all. :wink: Sheesh!

Clint

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SEE...I started a new fashion trend! I can see it now, men walking down the sidewalks of America advertising women’s lingerie on their heads. Talk about having something on your mind all the time! :lol: :lol:

How about men with fast food ads on their heads at sporting events! WOW WHAT A CONCEPT! And you would be paid per inch of head used!! Man, I’m telling you folks, THIS IS BIG!!
:lol: :lol: :wink:

Clint

·
Banned
2,449 Posts
The biggest problem is that once you got something tattooed on your head, they can and will skip payment. It cost so much to remove tattoos from your head they'll figure you won't be able to remove it so why keep paying you?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
shengmei said:
The biggest problem is that once you got something tattooed on your head, they can and will skip payment. It cost so much to remove tattoos from your head they'll figure you won't be able to remove it so why keep paying you?
They could use ink that would only last for a given period of time much like that made from henna. After about 2 months they fade away into the wild blue yonder. I'm still waiting on an example of the cleavage idea. :wink: I surely would like to see that idea put into use! :lol:

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another advantage is, that what you did today will be forgotten by tomorrow! :lol: This comes in quite handy especially when borrowing money! :lol: :lol: HUH??? WHAT MONEY??? :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts