Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay people here are the rules:

I'll start the story... one you say/type the word "and" you have to stop the story and post it. If you try we can make this hilarious. Ready? Ok here goes:

There once was a man who lived in the forest. This forest was far away, so far, in fact, that you have to travel for a year and...

·
Registered
761 Posts
...when you finally think you're there, you still have another 10 months to go! This man lived in a small wooden house and...

·
Banned
410 Posts
...decided to take her inside to see if she was hungry. As he approached his house, he noticed a large picnic basket sitting on his front porch. He opened the basket to see 5 more kittens and....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fed them. Which was quite a task because he had never had cats before! First he gave them some broccoli, but when they turned their adorable little noses up to that he gave them some meatloaf and...

·
Banned
410 Posts
...they didn't seem to want it either, so he gave them some milk. He soon realized that these dear kitties needed their mom, so the man called upon his animal friends from the forest to see if they knew who could have taken the mother cat. All of the animals were concerned and...

·
Banned
410 Posts
...they decided to split up to make better time. One of the birds that was flying high in the sky saw an old lady with a cat in a cage. She was telling her friend that they had to find a way to get the diamond collar off of the cat and...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Manage to get all the sparrows to carry the cage away. Which was a noble deed for this untrained cat had always needed to catch birds for her food, and...

·
Banned
410 Posts
...as they were flying away, the old lady said, "I will get you! I want that diamond collar!" The birds flew the mother cat back to the kittens and...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts