Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Worst. Cat. Ever.

The vet said she wouldn't mess with her incision. It was the first thing she did. The vet said to keep her quiet. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. We felt bad about the plastic cone, so we sprung for a fabric one... which she managed to remove last night. (The draw-string was double knotted and checked right before bed, so apparently she grew opposable thumbs.) She spent her evening ripping off all the surgical glue from her incision (and I mean all of it), so back in the plastic cone she went. Which is great, because I really really love cleaning it off every time she goes to the potty (she gets her head stuck in the sand... really disgusting), and she quite enjoys the opportunity to rip at her incision some more while I'm distracted.

She sucks.

(Love this stupid cat.)

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
Most. Honest. Post. Ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
You gotta admire the tenacity. :p

That first picture on the bookshelf -- I had to look for where her body was! It looked like she was looking through the books, and I thought that was a really good trick.

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
^^^ OMG! A bit creepy until you notice the body! Great picture! 8O

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha! I never noticed that she looks like a floating head in that picture, either. :lol:

Her incision isn't looking too bad considering the trauma she put it through. I can't imagine that ripping surgical glue off a surgery sight would feel good... she's obviously impervious to pain. I'm rubbing neosporin on it three times a day, hopefully we can avoid any further complications and get her healed.

And Heidi... be careful what you wish for :wink: :lol: .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts