Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I mean...how can you get mad at those fur balls? They don't mean to hurt us. They just don't know their own strength...at least that high pain tolerance will be useful someday, right? :p

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Does it hurt when you get clawed on the pads of your fingers? Doesn't it just. Do we love 'em just the same? Don't we just.

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL...Love it, so true! my little kitties climb up my bare legs they are full of little scratches!! It really hurts but they are so cute and loving they can get away with anything!!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
A friend of mine has a cat named Sadie. Sadie's meowmie woke up in the middle of the night and tripped over her-hitting the wall face 1st! Half her face is purple! She finally went back to work! It wasn't Sadie's fault and her mom loves her dearly!

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
A friend of mine has a cat named Sadie. Sadie's meowmie woke up in the middle of the night and tripped over her-hitting the wall face 1st! Half her face is purple! She finally went back to work! It wasn't Sadie's fault and her mom loves her dearly!
Funny! I don't mean to laugh at other's pain, but the visual of this is funny!!

Once while staying at a hotel, I got up then tripped over the quilt on a floor falling face first on the bed. My husband put his hand on my head and pet me, thinking I was one of the cats that had jumped on the bed!!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My husband put his hand on my head and pet me, thinking I was one of the cats that had jumped on the bed!!!
ROFL! This cracked me up! Were the cats even present? I guess it was an automatic reaction. He just reached out without even looking huh? :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
This is so true! My friends who aren't cat people (to each their own) just don't understand the tolerance we have in regards to our kitties.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Once while staying at a hotel, I got up then tripped over the quilt on a floor falling face first on the bed. My husband put his hand on my head and pet me, thinking I was one of the cats that had jumped on the bed!!!
Omg, I can't stop laughing here! I've alarmed the cats now! This is best of best stand-up!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Was wearing shorts and gizmo was standing on my lap (all 4's) as I was petting her and telling her how cute she is when she decided to jump on the table....those back NAILS!!!! Aaaack!!!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts

OMGAAAAAAAA I almost spit out a mouthful of coffee reading this....hahahaha that totally brightened a very dreary day for me...thank you!!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Yeah, I lost the cube of chocolate I was savoring. It just darted towards the screen. LOL

·
Registered
189 Posts
Funny! I don't mean to laugh at other's pain, but the visual of this is funny!!

oh my gosh LOL so hard tea hit the screen..Thats cute needed a good laugh!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was laying in the floor about a month ago making Bongo chase a shoe string. He caught it with one paw and when he let go it shot right in front of my face... Followed by an 11 pound Bongo... He head-butted me right in the nose, the inside corners of my eyes and my nose were black for a week.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts