Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple new pics of "the guys." I thought the first 2 photos fit well with the quote I selected for my signature line. It's George sitting on top our piano.

Herb lays between hubby's legs on the floor nearly every night while he's watching TV! I think it's kind of funny because my hubby would rather lay on the floor so the cat can have comfort rather than sit in his own chair to watch TV. :wink:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I love that pic of Herb, he seems to be in his comfort zone! Does your cat ever play the piano and run across the keys?? :wink:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
George did once. It scared him though, so now he only jumps up there if the lid is closed over the keys! :lol:

That definitely is Herbie's comfort zone. He sleeps across my husband's feet at night too. It hilarious because prior to meeting me he wasn't even a cat person. Now George and Herbie completely "rule the roost" and it doesn't bother him in the least! :p

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANK YOU! Depending on the pose, sometimes George reminds me of Simba from "The Lion King" when Simba was young. He's definitely handsome! :)

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
ndkittymom said:
That definitely is Herbie's comfort zone. He sleeps across my husband's feet at night too. It hilarious because prior to meeting me he wasn't even a cat person. Now George and Herbie completely "rule the roost" and it doesn't bother him in the least! :p
Same here, my bf wasn't that fond of them before but now I know he luvs these 2 little fur babies!

I must say that my cat Twinkie looks like a real lion sometimes when his cheek fur is all fluffed up. I call him Mr. Lion sometimes hehe :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts