Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's interesting to me seeing how much Ariel has changed in only a couple short days. He still loves attention, but is much more independent and playful then the clingy kitty I brought home! He has also become a LOT more talkative. Every time he sees me or any of the family he will meow and trot right on over (or sometimes in my case, do a trill). The only sounds he made for the first two days were purrs.

He also grooms a lot more, and I am not sure if it is a combo of that and the wet food diet, but his coat has become twice as silky as when I first got him! (And speaking of wet food, he loves it all now and gets really excited when I come into the room with his bowl.)

All in all, I am enjoying seeing my Ariel blossom and was wondering how much more I will learn about him in the coming years. Were there any immediate changes in behavior when you brought your cats home, or did it take a little longer?

·
Banned
1,205 Posts
Once Samantha came out from under the couch she like the high ground, she'd jump onto the microwave from there leap to the top of the cabinets and then she'd tight rope walk the drapery rod to the top of the bookcase.
From there she would survey her domain.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts