Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we bought this new property, it didn't have a barn or fence, and we had to completely start from scratch. We boarded our boys from the end of October 2007 through mid January of this year at a place that wasn't set up for minis. Not much to choose from in this area as far as boarding goes! The boys were used to coming and going as they wanted between the barn and fence, so it was rough on them being stalled. Shortly after we got the barn started, we had an early start to winter, and with all the snow we got there was no way to get a fence in. So, they spent the winter in large pens in the barn, and I exercised them as often as I could by lounging them in circles when it wasn't to cold. It was slippery though, so they couldn't really kick up their heals the way they wanted to. It's been a pretty rough few months for these boys (except for Tony :D )!

We had waited and waited for the frost to finally get out of the ground this spring, so we could get the dang fence going. FINALLY! We have enough rails up to enclose it, so the boys can have some free time outside!

I have to give praise to my hubby, this has really been a labor of love for him, that isn't yet complete. He has worked so many long hard hours on this barn and fence for our boys! Many of those hours in the freezing cold and snow this winter. 8O

So, are you ready to see some aweful excited boys!!!!!

Sorry.........blurry............my lens isn't to good with action shots.

The 3 butts! :lol:

Here's a couple videos I took with my camera.

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m49/soggybottomranch/?action=view&current=P4265330.flv

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m49/soggybottomranch/?action=view&current=P4265331.flv

·
Super Moderator
18,399 Posts
Oh wow...they literally do kick up their heels! They're too cute and look like they're really enjoying all the room to run!

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Awwww, they're so happy - and handsome!

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
They are SO cute! I love the second picture where they finished their frolic and are munching away, a perfect distance between them but everyone's got an eye on everyone else...

:) Fran

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll bet you're as happy as they are!
Jeanie, you can't even imagine!

Thank you everybody, much appreciate your kind words.

I actually mowed the grass down in the fence before we put them out there........and I gotta say.........mowing lawn on hilly property.........not so much fun! 8O Do they make lawn mower seatbelts!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts