Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do miss the days when you had the option to edit your posts for pretty much as long as it appeared. Sometimes we make typos, or our original post doesn't get our intended point across. Usually if I've messed up, I catch it in under the allotted 5 minutes. Kinda like a timed writing exercise...

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
LOL! Kurt, join in on the "Counting" Thread!! I can guarantee your editing time will improve!!;):p:D
Sharon

·
Registered
0 Posts
I second the counting thread for editing improvement!
No one wants to be Ninja'd and have the Number Beast get them!

Great way to humble you if you think you can count!

·
Super Moderator
18,409 Posts
Yeah....and when people had unlimited editing capability there were people who would use it to be rude then edit their post and play innocent. Granted that group of people is no longer here, but Modding under those circumstances was not fun and we're not going to tempt fate and change it.

Think of it like the handyman/wordworkers philosophy of measure twice, cut once translated to forums...read twice, post once. :lol:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yeah....and when people had unlimited editing capability there were people who would use it to be rude then edit their post and play innocent. Granted that group of people is no longer here, but Modding under those circumstances was not fun and we're not going to tempt fate and change it.
I'd like to be surprised that this was an issue, I really would, but sadly, I am not. :???:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.