Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I want to see that so bad!! I know its most likely rated R though, so I cant :( It does look really good. And its true?!? I never knew whether or not to believe if possesions and stuff like that was true.

Why couldnt like they perform an exorism on the demon? I have seen something like that on tv, and I think thats what they did. Instead of killing her?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
alicia said:
Why couldnt like they perform an exorism on the demon? I have seen something like that on tv, and I think thats what they did. Instead of killing her?
Typically, 'possession' is some sort of mental disorder (autism, Tourette's Syndrome, etc) that can't be chanted or prayed away, and it is misunderstood by the wrong people. Too many people have been abused and murdered under the guise of 'exorcism', some of them small children in our own country. Scary stuff.

Gives me the creeps.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I want to see it....at the same time I might be too scared to see it.

This happened not far from where I grew up...why didny I hear about it?
Anyone know when this all took place?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Oh...I get it....DOH!

I thought this girl really was from Minnesota.
Not Germany or wherever they are talking about!

Is this just a new Exorcist movie?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
things like this kind of make me upset, because I have siezures. I would never , ever watch this film because it would bother me to see an actor act this out .....not to mention that people actually believe half the junk in those films.
Me too. :?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
BoscosMum said:
Oh...I get it....DOH!

I thought this girl really was from Minnesota.
Not Germany or wherever they are talking about!

Is this just a new Exorcist movie?
Not really..the exorcist was "claimed" to be based on a true story when it really wasn't (or so I've read). This one is actually based on the trial that surrounded the girl's death, supposedly through an exorcism gone bad. So the movie isn't supposed to be completely about the events that surrounded her as they happened, but rather how they took place in the minds of those involved after he death. Get it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts