Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I do? I live in a studio, not much room to hide. Had short notice, can't go anywhere. I have decided to quarantine the both of us in the bedroom and open the windows. He'll have to go back into the living room to use the litter box and me the people box :). What else can I do?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I would get out for at least a few hours. Put kitty in a carrier and go sit outside somewhere. At a fraction of a person's weight, cats do not do well in a gassed house. No matter what the exterminator says.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a kitty carrier just yet. I just go him, unexpectedly too. oh dear. Can I put him in something? How do you make an emergency kitty carrier?

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
Cardboard box with high sides? Laundry basket? Laundry hamper?

Anything big enough for him to stand up and turn around in that has ventilation. You can go find a nice outdoor cafe and enjoy a cup of coffee with him(don't give him coffee). ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just gonna post about a laundry hamper, Mow! I was digging around trying to find handbag or anything, then I glances over in the corner and saw the old laundry hamper I used when I dormed on campus. So thanks for confirming that idea, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts