Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ernie brought home his first mouse today, dead.

I don't know when my cute little mitten turned into a brutal killer, but I've told him he's gone off the rails.

It's hard to scold, I get that it's their nature. And he looked so sad that his toy no longer worked - he kept trying to make it run and jump :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's definitely our wild child. His brother has a panic attack when he can't find him, as do we all.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Charlie brings things home too, mostly alive though. Let me tell you, mice are impossible to catch!
Ernie has an adorable face by the way :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
The cute little fuzzy faces that we all love are the last thing seen, the very face of death, to their victims. It's funny to us...I suppose not so much to the mice and stuff.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
the joy of having indoor cats. no... hmmm...... presents. or, meals? offerings? lol. What is there intention when they do that and bring it to you?

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Run for your lives!!

Heh, very cute kitten!

My cat brings in mice sometimes. Always alive. Just be glad yours was dead, it can take hours to catch them, if you ever manage to find them!

Hint: Place a box along a wall, they run along the walls.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Oh he's adorable!! :)
I love my barn cats, they take care of the mouse/rat problem. Infact Pixel is the BEST mouser I've seen...I opened up my barrel of oats and stuck my hand in there to grab out a can of oats for the horse and OMG I screamed dropped the can slammed the lid on the container cuz a darn mouse was in there...Pixel....had PERFECT timing she walked past me and I looked at her, looked at the container, :D I grabbed her up really quick before she took off and put her in the barrel and held the lid on until I heard her stop going around and around. I peeked in there and saw she had the mouse in her mouth so I lifted the lid she hopped out and walked off with a content look on her face...carrying her dead mouse. :)

Now the other cats, Tink (who use to be a good mouser till she got sick) and Mel will bring me their catches and lay them infront of my milk stand for me. It's always a nice surprise for the morning milkings...lol silly cats. Taffy is "in training" at the moment. She's going to be just like Pixel. Tink was a darn good mouser until she was sick a few years ago.

·
Registered
164 Posts

Ernie brought home his first mouse today, dead.

I don't know when my cute little mitten turned into a brutal killer, but I've told him he's gone off the rails.

It's hard to scold, I get that it's their nature. And he looked so sad that his toy no longer worked - he kept trying to make it run and jump :D

Awwwwwwwwww:love2 Ernie is soooo cute! Impossible not to forgive him for being a little killer..haha :p This pic would be cute with one of those frames with a caption that says, "Iz neva kills no mouses" rofl :D

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
honest officer, I was just sitting in the garden, minding my own, when dis mouse jumped right into my mouth, he had to be depressed and suicidal,thats all I can figure.. I had to show somebody.. if I would have left the poor little thing there I would have blamed for sure.. its all a conspirecy I tell you..

·
Registered
164 Posts
honest officer, i was just sitting in the garden, minding my own, when dis mouse jumped right into my mouth, he had to be depressed and suicidal,thats all i can figure.. I had to show somebody.. If i would have left the poor little thing there i would have blamed for sure.. Its all a conspirecy i tell you..

lol! :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's worse than an earthworm? HALF an earthworm stuck to belly-fur. Ugh. Love the little kitty-beasts, but... they can be vile little brats at times :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
If a cat is going to bring me 'presents', I REALLY prefer dead over alive. Alive is so much harder to catch again after they are in the house. I will, however, take alive over half a mouse in the door of my bedroom at the buttcrack of dawn when I'm barefoot.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Our mightiest hunter, Midnight, always somehow knew when we were having company. So he never came empty-handed. oops. The worst was a snake he carried in. Or maybe it was the preg mouse he performed a c-section on on the porch. Does he look evil?

Attachments

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
Awww. He is so cute - any kitty with a face that cute could never do anything wrong. :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts