Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Radar is really huggable, becky will come for attention when she wants it and up until the other day Hawkeye didn't like attention, but since the fight with Willow he has been looking for a bit of pampering

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willow lets them know who is boss lol, and she demands that we shower her with so much attention, any spelling mistakes in any of my posts are usually because she is on the desk wanting attention

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They are so cute and plump. I can't imagine having one of them on my desk, even my little Sugar is getting to be too big to sit on my desk anymore. :wink:

G

·
0 Posts
What pretty cats! I've always like orange tabbies. We had one when I was a kid named Morris (real original, huh?).

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
How in the world do you tell them apart :wink: . Actually when I moved out on my own, I was planning to adopt all black cats. Then, when ever I had guests over they wouldn't be able to tell how many cats a really had :lol: . *sigh* Lucas was a mistake - why couldn't you have been an all black cat Lucas :roll:

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are absolutly right well done it took me a couple of weeks to tell them apart but they do have different markings, Hawkeye is much easier to tell apart now he has a rip in his ear thanks to willow

1 - 15 of 15 Posts