Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I got them all! Tigger started bringing in more fleas again... I've been vacumming and I even gave him a bath... then my dad let him outside again! GR! I JUST bathed him last night - and when I found him this morning he had dust in his hair *groan!*

I've vacummed again today - and I'm going to try to get my room and put the flea med on Tigger. My poor darling! I also hope he doesn't pass on the fleas to my little boy... like he has to my hedgehogs... it's a pain getting the fleas off of them. *sigh*

I keep telling my dad to leave Tigger inside so he'll stop bringing the fleas in - dad is convienced that the fleas are just in our house... I don't know what to do.

·
Registered
159 Posts
They might be. What kind of weather have you got? I'm in South America, Venezuela so with a tropical weather I think there's always fleas around! They must be in plants, etc 'cause my kitty was getting them and hadn't been outside...

Get Revolution, that type of medicine, it works wonders :)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yipe - sorry I didn't back to you about the flea meds - I've been so busy trying to clean and take care of all this stuff that I totally blanked out. I'm not sure what kind of flea meds he is on - but the vet perscribed them. I asked dad if he put the flea meds on this month - nope. We put it on him, our new cat Halifax was also treated for fleas - gives me peace of mind! Tigger's fleas are going away slowly - but he is tracking them into the house because he rolls around in the dirt still - dirt that I was TRYING to rub off of his fur today. *doh* I don't know why I am up so late... such a long day... I'll turn in and play with my little kitty tomorrow - he is the cutest little thing. ^_^

1 - 4 of 4 Posts