Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, they had their first playday in the 'outside world'. They had a blast. I couldn't get the "action shots", because the camera can't keep up with them. Introducing the identical quadruplets --- One of Them, Another One, The Third One, and Gordo. I can never tell One of Them from Another One, or even The Third One. Gordo is fat.

Gordo:

One of Them sneaking past Theo while her attention is on Another One:

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Black kitties - I'm in heaven!

They're soooo cute!

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops, one more photo --- This is One of Them, Another One, and The Third One:

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
You could put a dot of different colored fingernail polish on their toenails.... :grin:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You could put a dot of different colored fingernail polish on their toenails.... :grin:
You know, from watching them being born and all through these 10 weeks, I so often wanted to distinguish them One from Another.....and Third and Gordo..... But I kept from doing it so as not to get any more attached than I already am. This is my first foster gig where the babies will go somewhere else (the vets' office) for adoption. I've been a "foster fail" too many times (i.e., yours truly ends up 'adopting' --- seven additions in the last two years), and it was so nice this time to look at it as a 10-12 week "job". The momcat is getting spayed next week and will return to her previous home, so that's great, too, because she is semi-feral and would have been nearly impossible to adopt out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts