379 Posts
OOOOOOO
WWWWWW
HHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAA
TTTTTTTTT
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?
No wait, it's Heidi not posting a Kitty Cuteness Warning!
You are bad a bad Heidi, bad Heidi! But keep the kitty pics coming!!!

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
5 of em?! How do you keep up with 5? Well,5 times the fun...cute,cute,cute,cute,cute!!!!

Possible name for the orange boy:how about Dundee?

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, they are fosters, not mine. ...though I'm getting smitten with one special kitten...
We have NINE of our own, so with the foster-babies that is 14 cats in our home.
The daily amount of litter-scoop waste is impressive.

They are in the master bathroom when I am sleeping and have the run of the bath and bedroom when I am not. I visit them often to snuggle, cuddle and play. They are *very* well socialized; fearless, will walk right up to you, purring and want to touch their purring nose to your nose in a kitty-kiss greeting, can be touched everywhere and lifted, carried and cradled.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
So cute! Love the boy and the long-haired girl...and especially loved the group photo after all the singles - it was like being prepped for a cuteness overload - one, two, three.... ready - all at once! AHHHHH! :love2

:) Fran

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do they each have their own toy mouse to play with. :wink Such cuties. :)
In fact ... I have so many toy mice cat toys ... they *do* have their own mouse to play with. :oops:

m4k ref: 9+1=10 kitties ... I hope not. My health isn't the best and while I appear to be on an upswing, I know I need to keep my life simple and pare down to more manageable numbers and that means not adding more. At least not adding more that really don't *need* me to save them. I cannot become a hoarder. I prefer to be able to have the room (and energy) to foster and help many cats and kittens on their journeys. If I overload my home with too many cats I won't have the ability to foster and help other cats-in-need.
I have to be strong and remind myself of my goal to help kitties, not keep them all.
...but I *do* understand the place in your heart that made you ask me that question, and I *love* that place. :love2

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
They look and sound to be happy, social, vibrant kitties who should have no problems getting wonderful homes. You have such a gift with helping kitties that it would be a shame if you had to put fostering on hold because your own numbers had gotten so high.

I understand the limited energy quota, and it sucks sometimes, doesn't it?

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are ready for s/n. I'm waiting to hear from my friend about their arrangements this week.

Are you *sure* you want the orange boy? He's gonna be HUGE!
His feet are *enormous* and he's still just a baby! I need to try to get a pic of his paw next to his most delicate sister's paw. He is almost twice the size and if he grows into those paws ... he's gonna be a bruiser. (but he's such a little lover!)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts