Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They will be going to the adoption center just after noon, 02/07/09 to look for their forever home(s).
I hope they can be adopted together.

Feral to Family-ready in 3mo! I am so proud of them!

Mischevious Bella:

Beautiful Bella:

Relaxing Mischy:

Playful Mischy:

Playing together:

Portrait:

·
Super Moderator
26,438 Posts
:heart :heart

I hope they go together, too. Great job, Heidi! :D

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will be incredibly sad, it always is, but I know I have made a difference in their lives by saving them from death and a difficult/impossible survival situation. I get to have them when they are the cutest (kittens) and I get to have LOTS of them, because I don't keep them. I helped them to become cats who can find a family to love them.

·
Registered
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know if they found homes already or not. I haven't received an email from Lisa yet. They will stay there until they get adopted.
I just hope they can get adopted together as they really are joined-at-the-hip and buddies.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Congratulations... you did an amazing job!

I wouldn't be able to let them go! I think you're really courageous and I admire you!

The second cat I adopted was raised by someone else (she found him in the woods) and I could never thank enough this woman.

I truly hope your two cats get adopted together by a wonderful family! :)

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Congrats, Heidi, you have really done a great thing for these two beauties. It's a good thing there are strong people like you out there, because we need you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts