Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will never not be amused by this ridiculous part of the long-haired feline anatomy:

Bloomers, britches, call em what you like, they're so freaking cute! :luv When Jasper runs his bounce up and down and it's so precious I actually can't even handle sometimes! I just want to scoop him up and snuggle him like the stuffed animal he looks like (which is generally not a good idea if he's not in the mood hehe)! They're not so fun when poop gets stuck to them :crazy ~knock on wood~ that hasn't happened in a few weeks though thankfully!

(sorry I couldn't get a better picture it's hard to capture the fluff in motion, he's a very busy kitten with better things to do than posing for me :p )

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
So cute! That fur is scrumptious. :D I've never had a long-haired cat, so I haven't seen this bouncing. All I can say is that chubby kitties' tummies sway back and forth when they walk. Not nearly as cute...

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
squeee! i love fancy pants on cats!! I've got a great piccie somewhere of Skye's bloomers, lol!
right there with you- love it :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG speechie :luv so precious! Much fuller and more impressive than my little fluff's right now too, but that's probably because I discovered the other day they were actually pretty badly matted and I had to do some intense grooming to get 'em out! :eek: two extra long sessions of grooming and I can pull a comb through with ease but they're looking a little less fluffy than usual :p never slack on grooming the fancy pants haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts