Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have a video I was making of her and she went to lay down and fell off the thing.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
So many funny things...most of them revolve around an embarrassing moment for them.

LIke when MOwMOw came racing into the bedroom to jump on the bed and didn't get enough height...and slammed face first into the side of the bed....

For SHepherd Book it was when he was sitting in the window in between the vertical blinds and saw the tip of his tail poking through behind him. He whipped around to pounce but that pesky thing was gone... then he saw it flipping against the window glass and spun around again but.... that feisty thing was gone AGAIN... he spent over 20 minutes trying to catch it and when he finally caught it and got a mouthful of his own fur was like "WTH?!" (I never claimed my little demon spawn was the sharpest tack in the box).

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was MowMow OK? Boy, that must have been as good as Breezy falling. And then, for Breezy, as if falling wasn't bad enough, I picked her up and held her! (she's not to fond of that)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Midnight, the wild cat, staged this fake accident, threatening to sue me if I didn't provide him with cable TV in his house in the garage. :p

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
You must have had a heart attack when you saw him! That boy is very good at staging the fake accident. :-(

I get a big laugh out of Murphy every day, but if I had to pick one....it's the way I'm standing at the kitchen sink doing dishes, thinking I'm alone in the kitchen, and I turn around and there's Murphy on the nearby counter, about 2' away from me, just staring at me. He's like a ghost, always lurking around you when you least expect it.

·
Registered
709 Posts
My two girls do the most hilarious things. Most of the time it involves falling off something or getting stuck inside something!

Yesterday Evie spent 5 minutes opening a closed (and locked!) wardrobe. She opened the door fully and jumped in. Only to fall out when the pillow slid down. She then jumped right back in and made a bed on the remaining pillow.

Mitzi likes to jump on top of the wardrobes and hit your head as you walk past.

Last week Mitzi was biting my feet as I was doing jumping exercises. Biting, then running away... biting and running away!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My two girls do the most hilarious things. Most of the time it involves falling off something or getting stuck inside something!

Yesterday Evie spent 5 minutes opening a closed (and locked!) wardrobe. She opened the door fully and jumped in. Only to fall out when the pillow slid down. She then jumped right back in and made a bed on the remaining pillow.

Mitzi likes to jump on top of the wardrobes and hit your head as you walk past.

Last week Mitzi was biting my feet as I was doing jumping exercises. Biting, then running away... biting and running away!
OT- Katrina will get on top of this bookshelf, and sometimes will swat at me. (for a reason that will remain unmentioned)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Harli gets up on top of her scratching post. (it's about 4.5" wide and 2 ft tall) She'll sort of lay on top of it and try to grab her tail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.