Discussion Starter #1
Here's another newbie.

Still looking for the "Free Food!!!" sign :x

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heather102180 said:
Awww, Honeybee is so cute! Is she a stray or a feral?
I dunno :roll: nobody tells me anything.....except what to call them :twisted:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Spike, I don't think the Free Food sign can be that hard to find, plenty of others have found it!

>>> still seeing neon ' FREE FOOD' signs

·
Registered
249 Posts
icklemiss21 said:
Spike, I don't think the Free Food sign can be that hard to find, plenty of others have found it!

>>> still seeing neon ' FREE FOOD' signs
He looks cuuute! Like my Fawkes, who also found one of these signs. I have determined that not only are there sounds that cats hear and humans don't but there are colours they see that we don't and that's what these signs are painted in!!!! :x

:roll:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Spike... Don't you guys have any local bylaws stating that you are only allowed a certain amount of cats per household?
BTW, she is a pretty little thing. Personally I would have called her "Peaches", cause she looks like she could be a really soft and cuddly little girl.

·
Registered
179 Posts
We live in the county, there is no regulations about cats, dogs, buildings or anything. Guess you can do pretty much what you want. I think most of rural AL MS FL GA are similar in county regulations. :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Darn, it's not fair!!! :x In Ontario Canada, we are allowed 8 cats per household if you live in a house. If you are in an apartment, then you are only allowed 3 per household. The limit for dogs is 5 for a house and 3 for an apartment. If you have any more than that, then you had better have a "breeders licence". :cry:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Might I suggest that you call your local by-law officers and ask them what the number per household is. I am not suggesting that you tell them what you or your neighbour have, just to find out for sure what is or isn't allowed. I really wouldn't want any one to get into trouble over their pets.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey thats realy interesting that you guys hav a limit to the amount of animals per house> It must be really anoying!!!
We have nothing like that in New Zealand, i never heard of it till now!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
cat1963 said:
Might I suggest that you call your local by-law officers and ask them what the number per household is. I am not suggesting that you tell them what you or your neighbour have, just to find out for sure what is or isn't allowed. I really wouldn't want any one to get into trouble over their pets.
The next door neighbour is a policeman so I would expect if he has that many its OK, besides we will be back in a house in a few months anyway!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts