Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a sad and embarrassing secret we've kept hidden; but since a couple of others have disclosed their "secrets" recently, I think it's time to come clean and maybe seek help.

What is the secret? The Herd also has a catnip addiction :oops: I know, I know, it's hard to believe *sniff*, but this terrible problem afflicts cats of all colors and social surroundings :cry:

It's time to show our terrible story:

I have to admit that I am the Herd's main "enabler", better known on the street as the "dealer". Here, Bear watches invisible bugs crawl on the post.

Poor Burnie holds on to the post to keep from, as he calls it, "flying off the world". :dis

Sundae rubs the foul herb all over her face, not caring what she looks like while doing it. (You can also see Smooth on his back to the left, and little Py below :cry: )

Little Pytu purely "ripped on the 'nip"

Py seeing who knows what.

The nip causes fights over non-existant treats. The nip takes Sundae to a fifth dimension.....notice how her raised arm is fading from this world?

The party in full swing. Even young Belle wants to get involved. I'm so embarrassed.

And the most heartbreaking of all.....Claire poses on a perch, looking all beautiful for the camera. All the while, high on 'nip. *Nip use is rampant in the industry you know*

But here is the ugly side of 'nip use: Claire passed out after a 'nip trip.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
That's awesome.

You know, i use a "spray" catnip on the house(looks like a hairspray bottle), that way you don't have to clean it all up when they are done.. works just as well if not better,, they smell it when i spray it and come running. It's awesome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts