Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I might show the Herd in black and white. Some turned out ok.

Bear

Belle

Burnie

Claire

Dandy

Domino

Moo-Moo

Nimbus

Powder

Pytu

Silke

Smooth

Squirrel

Sundae

Sorry so many pics, but I didn't want to leave anyone out. Been a while since I posted here :oops:

·
Registered
355 Posts
I don't think you have to apologize :wink: Those are such beautiful photos! I love black and white pics! :p

·
Registered
228 Posts
Is it me... or do cats photograph soooo much better in black and white? Best captures their mystique.

Wonderful photos, Spike! Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I loved these photos. I can't pick a favorite since they're all nice but I love how you captured Belle's whole body in her picture

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
spike481 said:
Just learning how to use PSP8
Well, whatever....they really are outstanding photographs....maybe you should be thinking about it as a second career....when you retire from what you're doing now, of course. :wink:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
spike481 said:
Thought I might show the Herd in black and white. Some turned out ok.
Spike, they ALL turned out great!

This is my favorite, I just LOVE its composition! If I were a photo contest judge, that would DEFINITELY be judged very high! I hope you get an 8x10 made of that one! THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! :)

Sorry so many pics, but I didn't want to leave anyone out. Been a while since I posted here :oops:
Spike, when it comes to posting cat photos, I don't think anybody here could ever post too many! :) We all love kitties! :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually, every single one of them is a color digtal that I cropped and then flipped to greyscale. I really think the black and white can make what I think is not a very good pic into a pretty darn good one. I really like this one in color.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thats such a good idea. I never thought to use my picture program to turn my so so pics into black and whites. I'm gonna have to see about working on some of my pics now. Beautiful kitties by the way :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have to give credit where credit is due....limyer took the pics of Belle, Smooth, and Eclaire. She really learned the camera quick :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts