Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got around to getting a tree for the Herd. Of course it's NOT the one limyer says we agreed on (i/o/w the one she picked), but the cats love it anyway.

Unpacked......and of course, the box gets just as much attention as the parts :roll:

Smooth helping Dad make sure all the parts are there....

Claire checking out one of the "houses".....

Silke and Claire verifying structural integrity. *Claire just got her appraiser's license*

Silke: "Hey dad, hand me that drilldriver, will ya?"

Completed structure.....the curiosity begins.

Dandy is WAY too big for the perch, but he doesn't seem to mind :lol:

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am really quite surprised that you dared to bring up the subject. WE decided on the largest cat tree with the largest platforms so that ALL of the kitties could enjoy it. You chose to be rebellious and nonconforming or perhaps just dim witted and ordered the wrong thing. Once informed it was the wrong thing you still continued to put it together instead of put it back in the box and return it. That is puuurrrfectly ok, I am sure that the kitties will like their new cat tree(that mommy buys them) better than the box :twisted:

·
Registered
3,333 Posts
limyer said:
I am really quite surprised that you dared to bring up the subject. WE decided on the largest cat tree with the largest platforms so that ALL of the kitties could enjoy it. You chose to be rebellious and nonconforming or perhaps just dim witted and ordered the wrong thing. Once informed it was the wrong thing you still continued to put it together instead of put it back in the box and return it. That is puuurrrfectly ok, I am sure that the kitties will like their new cat tree(that mommy buys them) better than the box :twisted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Either way, its a great tree that they seem to love already. Nice job letting them puti t together too ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Icklemiss I couldn't agree with you more! He has been wanting to purchase a cat trap to catch the ferals, I asked him which one to make sure it was a good one. I did think he had picked well, but watch he will decide on something else at the last minute! MEN!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
That is a nice tree and ya know what? Since he ordered the wrong one and already put it together, this means you can order yourself the right one so they'll have 2 trees...oOoOOoh they will be so happy

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why is it every time I post a thread, and limyer replies in it, it turns into a man-bashing thing :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts