Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a scorcher here last weekend. Had to mow the grass for the first time! After getting the sweat off, got to take a few pics of some of the Herd.

This is Smooth. He's getting SOOOO big!!

Pytu loves the grass and Holly bushes.

Pytu and Claire laid together like this for about 10 minutes :?

Beautiful Sundae. She won't ever let me capture a straight-on pic of her face :x

Smooth teaching Belle a lesson about manners :lol:

Claire back inside and not really happy about picture time.

"Are you still here?"

Rolly-polly Squirrel trying to nap after a hard day.

"Are you still here?" :roll:

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Last pic of Squirrel looks like his fur is ruffled up, I always do that to my cats when they're lying down. Oh I love Claire what a beauty, is she a regular DSH :?:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ioana, we have 14 cats. Took about two years to get them all. We have 3 ferals that we would like to catch and get to the vet before kitten season. We got our cats from our local area, just wonder up, or found on the side of the road. Claire actually came from a shelter. Someone had asked if she is a DSH. The paperwork at the shelter said birman mix. We dont really know, dont care, she is a beauty(thanks), but we think they are all STARS! Each one has their own brand of adorableness! :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hi: I'm new and wanted to show off my furkids.Hope my pic is not to large. I'm not sure what size is allowed.
My furkids are all rescues. Sadly I lost two of my furkids(Katy and Shadow) last summer.
Opps sorry this wasn't suppose to be posted here :roll:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Oh so - limyer and spike481 - are a family of kitty lovers.
That is so great! And I agree with all of them being wonderful in their own way -as there is a special something in all of us.
Congratulations on all of your children!
Hope to see the 2 doggies as well soon.
So is it safe to assume that linny is not a member of your family? It just got a little confusing.
Your kitties are precious, linny! Thanks for sharing :wink:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
spike481 said:
ForJazz said:
Your photography is really improving -- great job!
.....and so I guess that means my previous pics were what.....poop? :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Right Spike, that's EXACTLY what I was saying. :roll: Goodness -- you get all defensive just like you didn't take your Midol today! :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts