Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Pepper... I'm 27 and i have two adorable cats :catmilk Phillip :kittyturn is my teen cat maybe older.. hes 8 months old. I adopted him from a cat rescue. I was getting hamster food at a Petco. I saw cats in cages and wondered why they had them there. I asked and the rescue volunteer told me that all the kittens where up for adoption. I looked at my Husband with a PLEASE CAN I HAVE ONE look on my face. He was set on saying NO.. i payed for my hamster food and gave my husband the silent treatment all the way home =D. The hubs tried making conversations. I simply ignored him an gazed out the window. He said "fine you can have the cat but you better take good care of him" I jumped in joy while he hopped back on the freeway back to Petco. There I pointed at my Phillip (his name was batman at the time). He was such a good kitten. He got used to our apartment quick. It seemed he wanted a for ever home. I also have a second kitten, Sam the baby (at 2 months old).. Found him abandoned on the streets. I raised **** so my hubs would let me keep him. Sam was Flea infested and not very healthy. I found him under my moms apartment complex. His mother,a stray, seemed not to feed the kitten anymore. My mom suggested i take Sam to a shelter. I refused to do so. I went to a pet store for advantage and bathed Sam and put the stuff on him. Brought him home on 6/20. I love these cats. Phillip is having a difficult time adjusting to Sam but hes very curious. I am having Sam tested on friday hopefully all goes well. :cool

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello & Welcome! Lucky for me, I never had a problem with animals and my boyfriend because he always wants them all as much as I do :p Good luck with the testing, would love to see some pictures.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
=O we tested feline negative leukemia and fiv! This means I get to keep Sam for ever. I am going to put pictures up soon i am super happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts