Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new baby kitty :) We adopted him last night, and I'm wrapped around his little paw already!

He's approximately 7 weeks old, and he weighs 1.7 pounds. He's so TINY! I forgot how small kittens are. We're having so much fun with him already.

As of yet he doesn't have a name. My boyfriend has a son, Cole, who is 3. Cole will be staying with us next weekend, and he doesn't know about the kitten yet. We're going to leave it as a surprise for when he gets there. We're also going to let him name the kitty. I'm excited to see what name he will come up with! I'm also really excited to see his reaction to the kitten.

Since we only got him last night he is in a room separate from my other cats. He's been to the vet twice already and been screened for diseases, etc. and there are no health concerns with him, he's just isolated to give my other cats some time to adjust.

Without further ado, here are the only pictures I have so far of "No Name"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Aww, what a cutie!:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for all of the compliments on the little guy! We're falling more and more in love with him every day! He really is such a good kitten. He's already playing with my older cats and doing very well with them. He'll approach them to play, and if they give any signs that they're not interested he tucks his tail and goes off to find another adventure, he doesn't pester them at all.

We're counting down until Friday when we surprise Cole with him...I can't wait to find out what he'll pick for a name! He's going to be so excited!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts