Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mingo and Damian fighting over the paper recycle holder. They love it in there! Haha.

Kitties!

Geisha! She's such a little helper. She goes into the litter box after the other kittens and buries their..stuff.

Mingo. He is such a suck. He chilled with us on the couch for like two hours while his siblings roared around and/or slept. He's awesome.

Cricket =) Bein all cute and stuff

Bear! His ears are bent over and floppy. He's a little butt, haha.

Cricket! She is so adorable

What a clean kitty

And there's more on my facebook, if you want to check it out. It's set to public so I think it should work...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 ... =738215104

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Bear is my favorite with his cute little floppy ears, but they are all adorable.

·
Super Moderator
26,542 Posts
I love black kitties, but Cricket is adorable!

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
So you've got 3 kittens at once? Wow, your house must be very entertaining.

Cricket's coloring is so gorgeous, with that lighter brown mixed in. What a bunch of cuties!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's actually 5 kittens ^.^

It's at my moms house. Right now she has 9 cats... Montana, Momma, Blackie, Boots and the kittens. However the kittens will obviously be up for adoption, and momma too I believe.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Omgooses! Great pics! They're all so adorable! It must be so fun to watch them play. Kittens are endless entertainment.

·
Registered
534 Posts
They're all SOO adorable! I'm usually a sucker for black kitties but Cricket is just adorable!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts