Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0216 (3) (1555x1600).jpg Mr. Grey is a gentle kitten who is the largest one.

IMG_0242 (3) (1600x1293).jpg Fireball (female) AKA Waterballoon because feeding her feels like filling one when her belly is held.

IMG_0251 (3) (1600x1159).jpg Cream puff is all claws when he is eating, but is so funny and does alot of posturing when he plays rather gently.

IMG_0375 (3) (1267x1600).jpg Screamer is a sweet kitten who loves all sorts of attention. He literally screams bloody murder to the point where the others will try to compete with him but don't stand a chance. He was very sick for a while and needs to gain some weight.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Some great photos!! They are all precious!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is killing me that I need to let 3 of them go! Mr. Grey will go to the next door neighbor so he will be close. My husband wants to keep Creampuff. But I am considering not keeping any because I am crying about the tabby twins. I love them all so much!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He does have a lovely color, gizmothecat. ;-) If I do keep him, it will be because he seems like he won't take any shenanigans from my daughter. He has some attitude! My daughter is an over cuddler, holding animals too much like I did when I was young. Payback for me, I guess. My mom used to tell me to leave the animals be, and I am repeating that now. lol I hate to say it but she could use a good cat smack to show her what is acceptable. Smokey and Gremlin, my other cats, put up with far too much of that nonsense.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Hahahahha that's exactly how I am...have always been....love to cuddle and kiss them. Sometimes gizmo just looks at me like....god mom! Please, your soooo annoying!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
looking at creampuff I wouldn't be to surprized if his eyes stay blue and you have a little bit of some meezer on your hands..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
looking at creampuff I wouldn't be to surprized if his eyes stay blue and you have a little bit of some meezer on your hands..
Yep, I can tell when I use the low quality flash without red eye reduction or other ambient lighting. Blue eyed cats get red eyes like some light eyed humans get with certain flash conditions, but the green or yellows get a different tone. I realized that it is the same for the kittens who still have their baby blues! I think it can be a good way to tell early with kittens. ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts