Cat Forum banner

The Mouse and Munch tree

1K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  DeafDogs&Cat 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
OMG! Sara, that's priceless!!
Especially the second pic! It looks like Mouse is doing a precarious peek-A-boo over the shelf Munch is on!!:p:D

#6 ·
Oh my gosh, I was ready to post a number here! Lol.
Sara, Mouse is so cute! It's amazing that Munch allows her to be up there, lol.

Do you have a problem with tons of white fur all over your clothes and stuff, though? I can't seem to be too far from cat hair getting all over me!

#8 ·
The unfortunate thing is, I wear a lot of black clothing! Maybe I need a black cat instead! LOL. But that would make it harder for me to find the kitty too!

Munch in that 2nd photo is like, "I AM the King of this Domain!"
He's still super cute, cattitude and all!

#9 ·
Doesn't matter what you wear...it's pretty much guaranteed that whatever color you wear, will attract the opposite colored cat or dog!!:D

#12 ·
Adorable!
I remember being covered in cat fur from Mocha.....I, too, wear a lit of black.
Thankfully the "Puddies" don't shed so not a hair on me. Even those with severe allergies at work weren't affected! But.....the mice must smell cat in my room at school....I am the ONLY classroom on the lower floor that hasn't been visited.

#14 ·
LOL TabbCatt!

I don't think it matters what color the cat is though. I always wear black bottoms (pants, skirts) in the winter, and I've always had brown tabbies, but you can most definitely see their fur on my stockings, pants, shoes...

Sara, do your dogs shed as much as Munch?

#16 ·
Poor Oliver....stripped? He is going to be figuring out how to post in the cat's Emotional Support threat without getting laughed at by cats!

#19 ·
So many things I don't know about dogs! LOL.
Great to know we have folks like Sara and Sharon. :)
My two were wrestling each other a while ago, then they got so into it, they knocked over a brush from the TV shelf and that noise dropping on the floor made them stop and look at me at like "What was that sound? You?" LOL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.