Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kitties are progressively settling down in the new apartment... given that we have been here only for six days, I would say I am amazed at their flexibility 8O

Trying the cool bathroom floor on a hot afternoon... still not enthralled by French literature, though.

Enjoying the morning sun on the couch...

Chewie-girl, sweet as always... her coat is definitely turning to a very deep chocolate brown, rather than real black.

Wicket's growing an attitude to compensate for the loss of his virility!

Isis is one of those cats who stay stuck to the computer chair no matter what.

Wicket spying on the neighbor's black cat.

Goodbye, no-cat-on-countertops rule...

... because that's where the pigeons are!

Isis dreams of a fresh pigeon meal... yum!

Chewie is not impressed.

Wicket practicing the "cute" look...

... and being a copycat!

While Isis makes plans to finally catch the pigeons...

·
Super Moderator
26,543 Posts
What great pictures! I love synchronized cats! Wicket looks very cool with the sun behind him. He is, after all, the man of the house while Jason's at work. All four of your cats are so beautiful! Chewie looks so soft and fluffy, I want her back on my neck! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,393 Posts
Wicket doesn't have to practice the 'cute look' he's got it down pat! Great pic. They're all gorgeous! New apt looks nice too!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kobster said:
They look right at home!
Just like us! :D

Btw, when do we get to see the weight loss results and adorable little Sully in pictures?

·
Banned
11,024 Posts
Chewie is getting so big 8O. First time I saw a pic of her with her full body. How is she doing after the surgery? I like Wicket's furriness. :D

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marie73 said:
All four of your cats are so beautiful! Chewie looks so soft and fluffy, I want her back on my neck! :D
All cats send purrs of pleasure! :D

Chewie and Wicket are both very silky now, and a lot less fluffy than when they were babies... the only fluffy parts now are their chests, bellies, and butts! Chewie is unbelievably long and lean... and she is a lot smaller than she seems on the pics - she says she will chew on your hair and purr in your neck whenever you want :wink:

(she deserves her name alright)

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Lovely kitties. Soo cute.

I've always wanted to ask. You have just interesting names for all your kitties. How did you choose them?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DesnBaby said:
DesnBaby said:
How is she doing after the surgery?
She is doing great! :D

After worrying a little about her unusual incision at first (it looks like a belly button instead of a straight line), I checked it this morning again and it looks fine, almost completely healed.
She was wobbly the first night when she came home, but was monkeying around after only one night of rest... kittens are tough!

@Allie: When we got the two big girls, we waited for a few days to find them names... we wanted something who would fit their personalities. Isis was always so snotty and dignified, we decided to name her Isis for the goddess, and for our favorite band :wink: Mew on the contrary was a little sweet furball with huge round eyes and a little meep for a meow; the sound "mew" fit her completely, so we went with that.

As for Wicket and Chewie, it all started when I first fostered them and Chewie looked like a tiny Chewbacca. I called her like that at first, then shortened it to Chewie. We wanted to keep the Star Wars theme, so along came Wicket, Obiwan, and Leiah (before we knew that Waldo was a boy). We should have thought twice about the name Obiwan, given his fate in the movies, but I don't regret the other names at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts