Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Fam, and I am currently owned by a beautiful himalayan Pumpkin, and a cuddly pug, Gossip. I have always been a catperson. I adore them!

I am on the waitinglist for a scottish fold, because, if you haven't guessed, I love pets with large, expressive eyes!

My little family lives in Oslo, Norway, and I work part-time as a make-up artist. I also have 16 tarantulas. We live in a small, cozy flat, and we spend almost every second of the day together. I love grooming my little himmy, it's one of the highlights of my day.

I will admit my furbabies are spoiled rotten, they have everything they need, and then some, because, let's face it.. The best is barely good enough for our little snoogumsboogums.

I hope I can learn something here, and help others learn, and meet new catfriends I can brag about my beautiful baby to, without the eye-rolling :smile:

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Pumpkin's a gorgeous cat with a beautiful coat.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Hi and welcome! :smile: Pumpkin is gorgeous...love that face!

I also have 16 tarantulas.
Yay! Another owner of the 8-legged ones! :cool I've only got one right now, but I've had three total in the past (my two males died of age, but my female is still with me).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all! Pumpkin agrees that she is gorgeous! =p
And the tarantulas are alright, really, they usually just sit around in their tanks :D

Time Bandit; How awesome!! One of my T's had babies, but I don't count them in my personal collection, as they are up for sale!

·
Registered
110 Posts
One of our cats is thought to be a scottish fold with straight ears (we got him from a rescue, so no papers). We love his personality! He could pass as Maru's brother (if you google Maru, he's a scottish fold with straight ears in Japan, and has a popular blog)!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts