Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a nice dry day, and I thought I'd take the boys out for a photoshoot. Even with the dog treats in my pocket, they were somewhat unco-operative...

This is Ernie. He really IS a cat, not just a mountain of fur with a face on the front.

This is Ernie's tail, in it's natural state:

Showing off his attempt at tabby stripes:

Why are you photographing him? asks Eric

Eric also suffers from "Fat Tail Syndrome":

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
I love your boys! They're sooo beautiful. I recognize the tail, though...Abby has the same sort of floofy tail.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow, Ernie is gorgeous. Norwegians are so nice cats. I wish to have one, but 3 cats in aptm it would be just too much. Nice pictures.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ahhh you've made me want a Norweigan. We've decided our third cat will be a male Ragdoll, a Norweigan or a Maine Coon... To go with out two female Raggie's- we like big cats!

Mitzi's tail is all floofy and big! My boyfriend is always commenting on how much I tell Mitzi how "wonderful", "gorgeous" or "big and swooshy" her tail is!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd def get Norwegians again - they've been a complete joy since they came home at 13 weeks.

Apart from having to unfit my kitchen that first night as they'd found a way under the cupboards.

And spending 5 hours hunting for Ernie, only to find him up a neighbours tree.

And having to replace 12 pairs of earphones as they've eaten through the cables.

Having to get used to walking three basset hounds and two grey cats.

Brilliant moggies, love them to bits :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts