Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there! I've had cats all my life, sometimes quite a few would adopt me within a short time span, so I've had my share of difficulties and insights into cat behaviour. Though I am no vet, I feel that I have a lot to share, including more sympatico with other "cat people" than I found on with regular people on FaceBook.

I have always been chronically ill, but the last six years have been the roughest ever. During this time, though, I have cultivated the most intense bonds ever with my cats and my appreciation of their personalities and insights into their world have carried me into better days.

I now own 4 kitties in all; 2 are senior brothers Bustah (cream 'n white) and Pixel (proper black cat) and 2 youngsters Bebop (male flame siamese) and Smoot (female tortie n' white). Also, ever-present is the memory of my incomparable Jazz, who I lost after a number of medical problems on December 27, 2010 at the tender age of 12.

For better or for worse, cats are always there for you! I look forward to being amongst cat people!

· Registered
278 Posts
Hi cat lady! I am betting you will like it here. I am looking forward to some pics and it sounds like you will have valuable advice to offer, as well.

That is very sad that Jazz passed on at 12. It is amazing how deep they can work their way into your heart. Once again, welcome, see you around the forum :smile:

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My title was not the most inspired - I was a bit tired from navigating all the things for signing up. Thank you both for your nice welcomes, your kitties are lovely! I am very excited to learn how to load on some pics of my pride :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.