Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since Scully was getting so much attention, Beeper should share the limelight. Beeper's is an interesting story, starting with the fact that she is an answer to prayer. When I was younger, I prayed for a new house, a dog, a little brother, and a black kitten. I got all four in the same year. Beeper was found living outside our house, very small and very shy. She avoided us, ate under the porch, and it took her months before she ventured inside. She closely resembles a Burmese in shape and size. Her tail is short, with a little nub on the end. We never had her spayed, but she never went into heat. Was she already spayed? Had she been owned? No one around us ever claimed her, and she has lived with us for over 14 years now.

She's still aloof, still avoids strange people, and prefers the outdoors most of the time. But she's also very attached to my younger siblings, will cry if they're not around for her to snuggle with, and sucks up attention from us.

This isn't the greatest picture of her, but it shows her doing what she loves the most. Sleeping, on a warm bed, in the sun:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts