Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Boy thats just hilarious! I can picture two little mischivious kittens running around before stopping in the bathroom and shredding up some toilet paper. Classic. :) About the worst thing my kitten does is try to scratch on the corners of the doors. I'm trying to break her of it. Anyway, Thanks for sharing that picture. It's great!

- Randy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
This is why we keep the bathroom door closed, hehe! Ya, the corners of our doors are all scratched up too. At home our doors have this oak-like panneling stuff nailed onto wood and our cat has split it apart on the corner of every single door hehe. It's really annoying when she wants to get out of your room in the middle of the night. She just sticks her nail between the door and the panneling and goes BANG BANG until you let her out. Then she goes downstairs to eat and 10 mins later comes back up and goes BANG BANG on the other side of the door until you let her in!

tanyuh

·
Registered
201 Posts
Wow! Thats too bad. Kali follows me around almost everywhere unless she is sleeping or doesn't know or care where I am going. If I am in a room with the door shut though she will whine and claw at the door trying to get in until either I come out or let her in. Everyone says she loves me. LOL anyway have a great day. :)

- Randy

·
Registered
366 Posts
My cat Lily does it by accident when she is locked in the bathroom. We had her in there to birth her baby and also just recently when Sammy was sick. Lily gets up on the toilet and tries to open the latch on the door so she prevents herself from falling and claws the paper. The little booger.

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
Thank goodness my cats dont really like shredding up my toilet paper. When we lock them in the bathroom sometimes, the worse thing that usually happens is, Sugar will knock over everything on the sink area and the tub area and when it falls she just scares herself and Twinkie. Its a good thing they dont do it too, b/c im sure Sugar will eat the little pieces, she eats anything! :p

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I'm sure if I left paper towels or toilet paper out and it kept unraveling the apt would be a mess when I come home! :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
my 10 month old kitten shreds the wallpaper

and we live in a rented house, at the rate he is going we will be paying the landlord extra money for repapering when we move out

strange boy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts