Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nolan is the Buff, Morrigan is the dark Tortoiseshell, and Fiona is the Torbie. I' a bit tired, so hopefully you'll excuse the lack of captions. :)

Sucking down an afternoon meal in my dog's crate (EASIEST place ever to feed them - hardly any cleanup!).

Tuckered-out after their food.

I was so tired I forgot to stick my username on them. :roll: Yeesh. Oh well. I'm not really happy with these pictures . . . I wanted them to come out as nice as Amber's and they really weren't, and I think that threw off my photography a lot. Or it could have just been a bad day for my camera and I to get along - lol! The kittens were uncooperative and bratty, so that didn't help, either. Oh well. Hope you all enjoy anyway!

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
I think all the pictures are very nice. The babies are getting big.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're HUGE. Easily four times the size they were when I got them.

They are so much more developed - running around, pouncing, climbing.. it's great. Except that they need more space to run around in but they have no concept of a litter box yet. That part is maddening. I'm putting one in their crate tomorrow, so we'll REALLY begin litter-training. Muuuahaha.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
There are just too many cute kittens on this forum of late. How is a girl supposed to cope?!!!

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
I think those are great shots. Esp nice background too. Mine always have shovels or garage doors or messy kennel and litter in them. Those babies are darn right precious!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think those are great shots. Esp nice background too. Mine always have shovels or garage doors or messy kennel and litter in them. Those babies are darn right precious!
Aww, thanks! Most of my photos are like that, too, but I set up boxes on my table and drape a fabric over them. They are small enough now that it is easy to do. Once they get as big as Emma.. not so much.

What great pictures! They look like studio shots. "I'm ready for my close-up now, Mr. DeMille." Just way too cute.
LOL did you see Skittledoos? Way better. And the coloring on hers aren't off, either. *sigh* wow was I tired when I edited those.. I was appalled today when I looked at them. LOL

There are just too many cute kittens on this forum of late. How is a girl supposed to cope?!
Die slowly? I'm no help for you, kitten pictures just kill me inside that I can't have one. But now that I have three I can enjoy them!

·
Registered
85 Posts
everytime i see a kitten on this forum it makes me want another one. alas i've been cut off (although after we move to a bigger place i can probably sneak another one in without hubby noticing :devil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts