Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... waved in the air to get kitty's attention... those things we'll do to get a good shot! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
26,354 Posts
Aww, the first picture looks like she's sorry for something. :D Soooo cute!

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
So cute! Those furry mice are something. Do yours get suddenly acrobatic with new ones?

BTW, that wouldn't work as a posing tool for me - mine would just snatch it right out of my hand!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
jessamica8 said:
So cute! Those furry mice are something. Do yours get suddenly acrobatic with new ones?
I don't understand why the new ones are (apparently) so much more fun than the old ones. I don't want to think about how many furry mice I'll have a decade from now if I keep buying them new ones all the time...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bethany said:
jessamica8 said:
I don't understand why the new ones are (apparently) so much more fun than the old ones. I don't want to think about how many furry mice I'll have a decade from now if I keep buying them new ones all the time...
I let them destroy the old ones completely before I buy new ones (currently have about a half dozen scalped ones lying around right now), so they are all the more excited when the new toys come in... Yesterday I received four new attachments for the Da Bird, and a bunch of new mousies, and it was a growling fest, as each cat was trying to be all MINE-MINE-MINE with everything :lol:

Got some wonderful acrobatics from all of them with the new Da Bird fur thingy!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts