Cat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 days ago I was at work, when I listened a little kitty to cry. I tried to find her, but I have no so much time, so I did not. After 4 hours I had time, so I begun to look for. And I found her. A very little kitty was crying at the plates of the street cats. I took her, her eyes were just open, she was so small she could not even walk. I did not wait more, I took her, because I already listened her crying for four hours and it was a really hot 30 - 35 celsius - day, so I was afraid. In my bag I always has an eye drop for the cats, I quickly emptied the bottle, washed it and filled up with milk and water mix. I knew it was not perfect for the little kitty, but better than nothing. This photos I made when she was 7 days with me. She begun to walk, healthy and I think no one can tell I feed her and not her mother. :-D

She is beautiful, is not she?

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Thank you for saving this darling little kitty. She would certainly have not lived very long in that heat without any food or water. Bless you!

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
OMG!! If that's not the cutest little face I've ever seen. I am now a big puddle of goo from the cuteness. I have melted all over my chair.

·
Registered
505 Posts
That little guy you have is really special. Seems like little guys in the animal kingdom tend to be on the cute side. Here is a bad photo (through a window and screen) of a fox cub. They are raised under one of my sheds every year. They look surprisingly like a small cat!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wht a cute kitten. I like the second photo. She looks like she's about to cry again. How old you think she is?
Her eyes was not open hundred percent, so I think she was 8 - 10 days old when I found her. She could not stand or sit ether so think I am right.
So I think she born around 24 of May. +- one two days. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
soooo cute!!! She looks like she could be a Lucky!
Can not be Lucky. I have already a Lucky, who we found at a parking place what was full with car. He was dirty and alone. And my husband went for it and brought it home. He grow up and I took him to my work place. He already has permission to go inside. :) Unfortunately we have no free operation for cats, and he is boy, so he could not stay home, I could not pay from my own money, it was very expensive. :( But a doctor told me in the future they will make free operation, because the people push them to do that. A lot of people try to help the street cats, but unable to pay doctor.
(1 average salary is enough to operate 8 cats. So you can see does not matter how I want, I can not do that. It is very expensive. :((()

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That little guy you have is really special. Seems like little guys in the animal kingdom tend to be on the cute side. Here is a bad photo (through a window and screen) of a fox cub. They are raised under one of my sheds every year. They look surprisingly like a small cat!

Aaaaaaaa, how lucky you are! :) So cute!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I thank for everybody for the kind words. I have no time to answer for everybody, but I will tell to the little one how many people like her. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts