Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whoever it was that mentioned depression in my previos post about Garth and Sandy .... Thank you from the bottom of my heart ......

I honestly thought she was being treated for depression , as it turned out she wasnt , and I hauled her off to my docter yesterday morning ..minus my interfering bully boy son ...

My doc was quite horrified .... and has started her on AD ... with notes to me to carefully monitor the situation.

The bonus however popped out while driving into town .... Sandy is sick and tired of my son .... I would be too .. I love him beacuse he is my son .. but he is like his father who I couldnt live with....

She cant talk to her own mother , and lacks the courage to do anything about her relationship at this stage .. she is also worried that she will loose hubs and I ....so I set her thinking straight ...

She will never loose hubs and I .. I love Sandy ... we get on well ....but I told her we need to get her stabilised on meds first before she makes any decisions .... she isnt in a good place emotionally right now .. and her priority is herself and Hailey .....

So that sorts that out .. she has taken all my advice regarding Hailey to heart and is doing exactly what I said

So right now ... she is to concentrate on getting better and seeing to Hailey .. and worry about Garth later .. she has a home , she is loved so she doesnt have to worry about that .

Poor kid ....

·
Super Moderator
26,432 Posts
She's so lucky to have you in her life.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Oh such good news! She has a chance now, with your help, to give Haley the mothering and support she never had and stop a cycle of abuse.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
You have made a huge difference in her life, and that of Hailey's. Thank goodness you took her to the doctor and got her some help.

She is very lucky to have you.

ETA: Do you know if she is on Birth Control? The last thing she needs right now is to get pregnant again.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I made very sure she is on Birth Control ..... she has perked up a lot today .. I think is knowing what she isnt alone in this.

Guys I feel quite uncomfortable with all the praise you are dishing out :D

Shouldnt it be the norm to support young parents .. especially very young parents like these two ?????

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
very definately not a depo shot .... :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts