Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning, my husband let the Rats roam about in their room for a while and promptly forgot about them. I got up to go to the back of the house, (I am THREE weeks from giving birth getting up and stuff is hard!) on the way there I noticed two of the cats who HATE each other were sitting close together and not seeming to pay attention to each other. I walked around the corner and saw something that about made my hair stand on end, One of the rats was in position to JUMP up and Shiloh (one of my black cats) was standing there staring down at her! I wasn't sure who to save! The cats usually run from the rats so It was a slightly tough call. I ended up grabbing the rat to protect them both, I am sure she would have bitten Shiloh pretty hard given the opportunity!
Anyway, that was today's crazy cat moment! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Luckily, most of my cats just think of the rats as Cat TV, Shiloh was the only one actually doing anything with the rat, the others were enjoying the show! Most of my cats (luckily) will run from the rats if they come to close! I am very glad to got to break it up though! Damage could have come from ANY one of the participants.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts