Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from seeing it. Two thumbs up!

The story plot is the regular old scary house with many loud sounds theme, mixed in with a great amount of originality. The cast was set greatly (I dont recall any chessey horror film screaming when not needed) and throughout the movie the few flashbacks and etc. keep you guessing the storyline (you'll most likely guess wrong :wink: ). The thing that made me like this movie the most was the overall storyline than an excellent ending. In my opinion, best horror movie I've seen this summer. I suggest you see this one in the theaters unless you have great surround sound and dont mind waiting months and months for the rental release and also hearing great info on this movie. I doubt you being completely unsatissfied after seeing this. Kate Hudson & Gena Rowlands do an awesome job!

Anyone else see it yet?

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I'd really like to see it, I've heard good things.

On a completely unrelated note - can I PLEASE see tons of pictures of your french mastiff?? I LOOOOOOVE them! and he looks like quite the stud!

·
Registered
520 Posts
:cry: :cry: I wish I could.... I have to wait for it to come out on DVD. I get seizures from too much flashing if it's the only source of light in the room. Movies like that ALWAYS have too much of that so....I'll wait. I turn on all the lights in the livingroom and enjoy. As long as there is some other form of light I'm ok.

·
Registered
452 Posts
My daughter went with her friend last night to see it. I didn't get any details from her but she said it was great. I will have to ask more about it when she gets in from school today. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts