Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is Caesar, the new kitten we are adopting!! We went to the breeders house about a month ago and got to see the kitten and meet the breeder and her family. She is such a wonderful breeder and we are so excited to adopt this little guy from her! Monte will love having a friend too! We are also thinking about adopting one more from her too...that would make 3! :lol:
Here is one of the first pics she sent

and here he is at 5 weeks, he is getting so BIG! :heart

·
Registered
55 Posts
O boy, what a BEAUTY!!!!!
A lovely pink baby! I´m in love too!!!! (is he white or with some red as well? can´t really tell by the pictures, but he is definately too cute!!!!)

Great that Monte is getting some cat company in a few weeks, should be a lot of fun watching them together.

Are you getting the third one right away? of after Ceasar is a bit older?

Good luck with the count down (those last weeks are usually the hardest :wink: )

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kattenkindjes said:
O boy, what a BEAUTY!!!!!
A lovely pink baby! I´m in love too!!!! (is he white or with some red as well? can´t really tell by the pictures, but he is definately too cute!!!!)

Great that Monte is getting some cat company in a few weeks, should be a lot of fun watching them together.

Are you getting the third one right away? of after Ceasar is a bit older?

Good luck with the count down (those last weeks are usually the hardest :wink: )
Good eye kattenkindjes!! Caesar is a Red Point and White. As far as adopting the third, I emailed the breeder I am adopting Caesar from because Caesar has a brother that is a Lynx Point and White, he is so cute too! I should hear from her tonight! We are so excited! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts