Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well my cat called Cortia is a resuce cat. She was found in a barn with 5 kittens, she was a wild cat. The R.S.P.C.A handed the cat into the The Cats Protection League. She was in there for 5 months becuase nobody wanted her because she was ginger, so then I came along and then she was my cat ^_^ Now she is very happy living here with me my Mum and Dad, and she is now 4 years old, so in the end a happy ending ^_^

-HEYHWA

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
This section of the forum is not checked often - please be patient. Not everyone replies straight away.

I am glad she found a loving home

Hayley x x

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I guess you are from the UK.
Most of this forum is made up of americans. When we are here posting a majority of the forum is either in bed, at work or at school. Its not until the following day typically you will get several replies.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah well I don't want to sound stupid but Cortia is the only pet I have ever had, so I have never had the problem when a loved cat dies, so I'm just worried for when Cortia dies, I....just...can't....think.....about....it.....

-HEYHWA

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Cortia

Cortia sounds lovely. Its funny how some people don't like ginger cats. I don't know if that's mainly a UK thing - lots of USA people on the forum seem to love 'orange kitties' :D
Our Jimmy is ginger and white - we think he's very handsome in his ginger fur coat :D

seashell

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah its a stupid U.K thing :roll: Anyway here are some photos of Cortia:-

-HEYHWA

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
That's a very pretty cat...I don't understand why no one wanted her. She looks just adorable to me. 8)

PS - who's the guy in your avatar, if you don't mind telling?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
timskitties said:
That's a very pretty cat...I don't understand why no one wanted her. She looks just adorable to me. 8)

PS - who's the guy in your avatar, if you don't mind telling?
Some one from a band, don't ask me why I need someone to make me an avatar so I asked Tabasco ( or how ever you spell it) and there has been no replie.

-HEYHWA

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks well we spoil her, but she is still really nice cat to have ^_^ Anyway did I tell you guys that Cortia's name is Spanish?

-HEYHWA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts