8,622 Posts
21CR,
My heart just melted!!
That is so Precious!!!
Sharon

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
I love sweet, big dogs with kitties :) One of my favorite things. Two of my four cats like to groom my doberman, and she just stands there and lets them. She will start to fall asleep while they are just busy cleaning her face and ears. I love how gentle she is with them. That's really sweet how your dog is with your kitties :)

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
21CR,
He's so attentive!
It looks like he's saying,
"You OK, Little one?" :p
Sharon

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh my gosh, so sweet! Meanwhile, I helped myself to some other pics that were posted there. :D Who is that adorable little ginger kitten??

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spirite, Pelusa is not with me anymore. It´s a sad story and I cannot bring myself to write about it.

Yes, Chere loves kittens and seems to know that they are vulnerable or sick and need protection :)

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Oh no, I'm so sorry for bringing it up. :( I should learn to not be so nosy. But you have many other beautiful kitties and happy kitty stories, so I hope you'll focus on those!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
How sweet! I had a St. Bernard and when Nyska was a baby she would snuggle like that with her.
And a fuzzy dog is even cuddlier :)

Oh no, I'm so sorry for bringing it up. :( I should learn to not be so nosy. But you have many other beautiful kitties and happy kitty stories, so I hope you'll focus on those!
That´s what I think too :)
The tuxie kitten in the second picture would have died a slow horrible death, and now she is a beautiful happy kitty.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts