Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry if I didn't get everyones cats in, or if I only put one of your two or more cats in, had a hard time finding fullbody pics.

Edited just for you Tanyuh!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
That's so fun! But Stevie and Ray are mixed up -- the champagne one is Ray. :oops: I love that picture of Renton "Renton's official stance on brooms." I'll never forget how I died laughing at that one. In this picture it looks like he's scared of little Mia!! And its so funny how it looks like Nero is about to run Kota over, and she is cowering in fear! So cute.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh pooh! Thats they order that the photo had so thats what I assumed they were. Oh well hope their owner forgives!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
heheh! Cute! Oh, Renton, don't be afraid of Mia! She only wants to sit on your feet! I love Punky peeking out from under the wagon and Nero's just too adorable for words.

Hello, Sabbycat. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you have some full body pics im sure I can find room in there to add your kitties Jeanie.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
You could make a 1600x1200 picture and fit in more kitties (like MINE *giggles*) and we could download it and use it as a wallpaper on our computers! :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Annissa said:
heheh! Cute! Oh, Renton, don't be afraid of Mia! She only wants to sit on your feet!
Haha -- so true! You are too cute. Great job fixing Stevie and Ray, Payge! I love to see these -- they are tons of fun. Maybe I will try one someday. It would be so cool to make it all look like they are reacting to each other. :)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I just had a katharsis. Renton is not scared of Mia...he is PETRIFIED with love! Ladies and gentlemen, looks like we have a saga at hand.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Awww, that is very cool, a Cat Forum congregation!

Maybe my little ones can be included in the next group.
I'll go hang with Jeanie at the corner now. *dramatic sniffling*

1 - 20 of 35 Posts