Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my gorgeous girl and her new little dudebro. He is giving her the business 24/7 and it's adorable, I can't wait until they are friends and not just play buddies.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! :D The older girl is 2.5 and the little guy is only I think around 12 weeks old. The girl is a dainty little thing, barely 3kg so she makes the boy look a lot bigger than he is.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Awww Anderlie!
They are soooo Cute!:D
Sharon

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Oh they are so sweet. Today the threads are full of wonderful cat photos. Total kitty overload. Can't focus on work LOL

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a couple of new ones. The tree photo is a worry! She's teaching her little brother some bad habits :x Luckily they're never allowed outside on their own.

Image uploading. Refresh page to view
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
What adorable kitties! I love the tree pic - it took me a while to figure out where she was though, lol!

I don't think you told us their names? (at least not in this thread)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Latest pics of the best friends

We have now been together for 7 weeks and I am thrilled with how well they get on. Thrilled and slightly alarmed that the kitten is already nearly the same size as the 2.5 year old cat lol. Leroy the kitten will walk up to Penny and shove his head under her chin with his ears back ready for grooming, all the while letting out a thunderous purr. I am loving it. It sounds silly but honestly I feel like my little family is finally complete!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes exactly! He really looks to her for behaviour modeling and discipline which I think is good because I suspect he's going to outgrow her significantly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts