Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No pictures, so I didn't want to post in Meet My Kitty.

Innova was yesterday, Felidae today. None of the kittens would touch it, and I know they were hungry. I put Anderson near it, and touched some food to his mouth. He licked it off, sat there for awhile, so I did it again and he licked it off again....then walked away. PJ came to see why I was paying so much attention to his brother, and did another dive into the food. Except this time he sniffed it...and backpedaled. He ran off, trying to shake the food off his foot. The girls I put near the dish and gave them some food. Steph took off, and Mico was so offended ( :) ), she washed her entire front half.

Then I looked at Scully's dish, and she hadn't touched her Felidae, either (though she did eat some of the kittens food - maybe because of the formula?) Soooo, we'll see how Felidae fares in the end. It's Wellness tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
It takes kittens a few days of walking through canned food and licking it off their littermates to get a liking for the taste and texture. I wouldn't be too concerned. Just buy one can at a time until you find out what they like. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts