Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In an hour or so we're heading off to Ken's company summer picnic and I'm bringing German Chocolate brownies.

I baked them this morning before it got really hot out, left them to cool for a couple hours and proceeded to frost them with the typical caramel-coconut-pecan German Chocolate frosting.

I cut the bars after this, placed them in a to-go box and left them sitting there while I did a couple other things.

In the meantime, Ken gave Peanut something to eat - a mixture of dry food and Kibbles-N-Bits. I finished the other things I was doing, went back to the kitchen and saw the spoon on the countertop that I used to mix the frosting, so I licked it off. IT WASN'T THE FROSTING! It was Kibbles-N-Bits gravy. 8O

As soon as it hit my tongue I knew it was the dog food and got right over to the sink to rinse-n-spit, repeat, repeat, repeat. OMG! The first time I ever cracked open a can of Kibbles-N-Bits I remember telling Ken that I thought it smelled like Dinty Moore stew (which is kind of scary when you think about it 8O) After this incident I said "By the way, it tastes NOTHING like Dinty Moore!" :lol:

·
Registered
878 Posts
Jeanie said:
Jo, if you start barking, go straignt to the emergency room! 8O
And just fyi: leg-humping or lifting a leg to mark your territory is considered very bad form at company picnics...

·
Super Moderator
26,401 Posts
Please, if nothing else, remember this, greet new people by shaking hands. JUST shaking hands. No sniffing. Anywhere.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Ugh, I've eaten dry dog food before. Wanted to know what it tasted like and good lord the stuff is horrid. No wonder Drifter wouldn't eat it, ick I'd rather eat sweaty socks.

Also Kibbles-N-Bits is nasty stuff, it was involved in the food recall as well.

edited for spelling

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Smirkitty said:
Jeanie said:
And just fyi: leg-humping or lifting a leg to mark your territory is considered very bad form at company picnics...
marie73 said:
Please, if nothing else, remember this, greet new people by shaking hands. JUST shaking hands. No sniffing. Anywhere.
ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jo, I.:lol:..Am.:lol:..So.:lol:..Sorry!!!

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Smirkitty said:
Jeanie said:
marie73 said:
Oh good god you two are funny :lol:

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad to see everyone has had a good laugh at my expense. :)

The picnic went off without a hitch. There were no dogs allowed at the park. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts